- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Soltroia, lt 416, núcleo C1A-1d
- Mobile +351 937 065 280
Purposes of processing personal data and legal basis
The personal data processed on the site are:
- Collected when booking the tour: name, tax identification number email address, mobile phone, address;
- Obtained by browsing the site: IP, Device Type; location.
Why do we need your information? Palmayachts will process personal data, manually and / or automated, for the following purposes:
- Booking Management, Customer management, billing and insurance:
The data collected on this site is necessary for the conclusion and execution of the purchase and sale agreement, for booking processing and booking information, communication with Clients, processing of requests for information, changes, cancellations and eventual claims.
The provision of the information requested in the context of the Customer’s registration that has an asterix * is compulsory, without which it is not possible to carry out the above purposes.
If the customer gives his express consent at the time of creation or modification of the registration or through the consent form, then Palmayachts can process the data to send information about our services, news, campaigns, offers, by electronic mail, SMS or phone. Consent for the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes may be revoked at any time as follows:
-By clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any email;
-By contacting the Palmayachts team via the email address info@Palmayachts.com
The legal basis applicable to the collection and use of your personal data for customer service and marketing purposes is your consent.
Palmayachts performs the definition of profiles based on information related to your purchases and searches.
This information is analyzed to identify your shopping profile. This analysis allows Palmayachts to send you customized information tailored to your profile, in order to improve your shopping experience.
The legal basis for the collection and use of your personal data for the purposes indicated is your consent. According to the data protection legislation in force in the European Union (the General Data Protection Regulation), the use of personal data must be justified under at least one legal basis for the processing of personal data. You can consult the explanation of the scope of each of these grounds.*
- *Legal basis for processing personal data
• When you have given consent to the processing of your personal data (for this purpose you will be presented with a consent form for the use of your data, which consent may subsequently be withdrawn);
• When processing is necessary to conclude a contract with or execute it;
• When processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligations to which Palmayachts is subject;
• When processing is necessary to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for using it prevail over your data protection rights;
• When processing is necessary for us to testify, exercise or defend a right in legal proceedings against you, us or a third party.
If consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data, the user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, although that right does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the prior consent given, nor the subsequent processing of the same data, based on another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or legal obligation to which Palmayachts is subject.
To revoke your consent, you can contact us by letter, phone or e-mail address email@example.com.
DisclosurePalmayachts may communicate personal data of users to third party service providers of Palmayachts, namely, companies involved in the booking process, purchase and management of debts, tours, boat rental, marketing, website hosting, banking agencies and complementary services to nautical tourism such as catering, animation, transport and other services that the client wants to contract.
These companies are provided with only the personal data necessary for the provision of the service in question, and these entities are obliged to treat such personal data solely and exclusively for the purposes indicated above.
The processing of user data may be performed by a suitable service provider contracted by Palmayachts. The service provider will exclusively process the data for the purposes established by Palmayachts and in compliance with the instructions given by Palmayachts, strictly complying with the legal rules on personal data protection, information security and other applicable standards.
International data transfers
Certain countries located outside the EEA, such as Switzerland and Canada, have already been recognized by the European Commission as offering an adequate level of data protection, and as such, no additional safeguards will be required.
If your personal data is transferred to service providers located in the US it will be transferred to suppliers who have joined the US Department of Commerce with the US-EU Privacy Protection Shield.
Please contact Palmayachts if you wish to request the availability of specific safeguards information that have been applied to the export of your data to suppliers / service providers located outside the EEA by letter, telephone or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your personal data is stored on the protected servers of our suppliers / service providers, being accessed and used exclusively under our policies and standards (or equivalent policies and standards of our suppliers / service providers).
At any time all users may, at any time and for free, exercise the following rights:
- obtain information about the processing of your personal data;
- obtain access to the personal data held about you;
- ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected;
- request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful;
- object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
- receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (‘data portability’);
- request that decisions based on automated processing concerning you or significantly affecting you and based on your personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers. You also have the right in this case to express your point of view and to contest the decision.
The above rights may be exercised through the email address email@example.com or by registered mail to the postal address:
Soltroia, lt 416, núcleo C1A-1d
If you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Palmayachts, or how your complaint has been processed, you have the right to submit a complaint directly to the supervisory authority and to Palmayachts.
Soltroia, lt 416, núcleo C1A-1d
Supervisory authority contacts:
Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados
CNPD, Rua de São Bento, n.º 148, 3º
1200-821 Lisboa, Tel: 351 213928400
The data contained in the customer registration record that is marked with an asterisk (*) will be required to fulfill the established purpose.
As such, if the user does not provide them, Palmayachts cannot comply with the request.
Palmayachts will be able to elaborate user profiles, which will allow the adoption of automated decisions, based on personal characteristics, preferences, behavioral history and location. In these cases, the user will have the right to obtain a human intervention in the decision, to express his point of view and to challenge the decision adopted by Palmayachts.
Measures for personal data protection
Palmayachts applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect users’ personal data, including the use of secure servers, firewalls, data encryption and authentication tools, to help protect and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your personal data.
Although the transmission of data through the internet or website cannot guarantee complete security against intrusions, Palmayachts and our service providers make every effort to implement and maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to protect your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection requirements.