Clean and Safe – Covid 19 procedures for Yacht Charter and Boat Tours in Portugal
HEALTHY & SAFE Establishment Statement
Registration No. 244/2012 – PALMAYACHTS LDA
The World Health Organization has declared the Coronavirus causative agent of COVID-19 as an international public health emergency. To avoid risks and infections, ensuring the existence of an internal protocol that defines the necessary prevention, control and surveillance procedures, this establishment declares to comply with the requirements defined by Turismo de Portugal, in accordance with the guidelines of the Directorate-General for Health, which allow you to consider it a HEALTHY & SAFE Establishment.
The Tourist Animation Company does not have physical facilities.
Training for all employees
All employees received specific information and / or training on:
- Internal protocol for the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
- How to comply with basic infection prevention and control precautions for the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, including procedures:
- hand hygiene: wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer that has at least 70º of alcohol, covering all surfaces of the hands and rubbing them until they are dry.
- respiratory label: coughing or sneezing into the flared forearm or using a tissue, which should then be immediately thrown away; Always wash your hands after coughing or sneezing and after blowing; Avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
- social conduct: change the frequency and form of contact between workers and between them and customers, avoiding (when possible) close contact, handshakes, kisses, shared jobs, face-to-face meetings and sharing of food, utensils, glasses and towels.
How to comply with daily self-monitoring to assess fever (measure body temperature twice a day and record the measurement value and time), check for cough or difficulty breathing.
How to comply with the guidelines of the General Health Directorate for cleaning surfaces and treating clothes in establishments.
Information to all customers
The following information is available to all customers:
- How to comply with basic infection prevention and control precautions for the coronavirus outbreak
- What is the internal protocol for the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
The company has
Sufficient personal protective equipment for workers involved in the activities.
Personal protective equipment available to customers (maximum capacity of groups).
The internal cleaning and sanitation protocol guarantees
The washing at high temperatures of clothing used in activities and other accessories made available (eg towels), by employees and customers (around 60ºC).
Supply of alcohol-based hand sanitizers, whenever justified, to participants in activities.
Hygiene or disinfection of the equipment used, after each activity, according to the rules applicable to each type of equipment.
Hygiene or disinfection of the means of transport used, after each activity, and in accordance with the rules applicable to each type of transport.
The service organization ensures
The maintenance of the social safety distance between the participants in the activities, according to the recommendations of the General Health Directorate.
Maximum occupancy of the means of transport used in the activities, according to the recommendations of the General Health Directorate.
The distribution of information, within the scope of the activity, preferably in digital / online support.
Compliance with internal hygiene and safety protocols by partners involved in the activities.
That there is always a collaborator at the service responsible for triggering the procedures in case of suspected infection (accompanying the person with symptoms to the isolation space, providing the necessary assistance and contacting the national health service).
The storage of waste produced by patients suspected of infection in a plastic bag that, after being closed (eg with a clamp), must be segregated and sent to a licensed operator for the management of hospital waste with biological risk.
The submission of this declaration, valid until April 30, 2022, stems from the commitment that all previously validated requirements are fully met by the Tourist Animation Company.